Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hello Kitty Nails

 This is one of my recently inspired maniures.  My bathroom theme is Hello Kitty and Dial has a Hello Kitty foam hand soap.  As I was looking at it one day while brushing my teeth, I thought this would make a cute manicure. 





I started with 2 coats of "Flower to Flower" from OPIs Summer Flutter. There is a silver shine in this pink that sets it apart from any other creme pink. I used a French tip white from Sally Hansen and Konad plate m79 to stamp the dots.  The tips are OPI "Paint My Moji-toes Red".  This is a red-orange creme that goes on very smooth.  I've worn this color on my toes, but haven't used it on my fingers other than as an accent color.  Maybe this summer I'll give this polish the attention it deserves. 
At Target, I found the Hello Kitty nail decals for around $2.  It came with a tiny bottle of polish.  The nail stickers didn't adhere very well, even though I used 2 coats of Sally Hansen Quick dry top coat to seal it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment