Monday, May 7, 2012

Doraemon

Had fun this weekend at the Childrens Day Festival on Cinco De Mayo.  There were lots of arts and crafts for the children to do, good food, and entertainment.  The kids loved watching the Taiko drummers.  Doraemon also made an appearance.  He is a robot cat in a Japanese Cartoon.  From what I understood, he likes to invent things.  We never watched an episode before, but he was big and blue and the girls loved him.

Doraemon Clipart
They were making paper bracelets and
learning to reuse and recycle

Finished Bracelets



Im so glad we attended. Both girls can't stop talking about it and they are
still playing with their projects
 Once home, I decided on a blue manicure (like Doraemon).  I also wanted to play with my new dotting tools. 
  • No Room For the Blues (OPI) base
  • Last Friday Night (OPI) layerd over
  • a franken polish dropped and dragged from my cuticles
  • Russian Navy (OPI) dropped, dragged, dotted over everything
I still need some practice with my dotting tools. I dragged the polish to hard and lifted parts of the polish giving it a sharp texture.  The follwing pics are in different lighting.  I still need to pick up a lamp for my lightbox.  Also still waiting for the charger to arrive for my other camera. 



No comments:

Post a Comment