Sunday, May 13, 2012

Don't Touch My Tutu

This is "Don't Touch My Tutu" from the OPI  NYC Ballet.  It's a sheer milky white jelly.  I used 3 coats.  If my nails weren't stained, I would have used only 2 coats.  At 2 coats, along with its glossy finish, it looks like a salon manicure.  I highly recommend this polish if your nails aren't stained and you just want a natural, polished look.  All the jellies in this collection are not streaky and they self level.


Because my nails are stained, I decided to cover it with some stamping.  I used Piroueete My Whistle from the same collection on my ring finger and Funky Donkey from the OPI Shrek set to stamp.  Konad plate m83 for the cat and m63 for the marble.

For the finishing touch, I used "I Juggle Men" from last years OPI Cirque De Femme as my topcoat.  I tried to capture it's lavender shine in this pic.  I wish OPI would make more of this type of topcoat.  A red version would be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment