Friday, May 4, 2012

Do You Think I'm Tex-y?

Today I have on "Do You Think I'm Tex-y?" from last years OPI Texas collection.  I picked this up from Trade Secrets last month because it was on clearance.  I really love the finish of the sorbets and was happy to add it to the other 3 I own. I wanted to add to it without totally covering the color so I brushed on halfway from my cuticles "I Lilly Love You" from the Nice Stems set that came out last summer.  It is one of my favorites. The jelly base goes well with the sorbets.  I wanted to add something a little more for effect and decided on "Bring on the Bling" from the Burlesque 2010 Holiday.
                                   

The flakes and glitter go together nicely.  Not really over the top.  I can't stop looking at my nails.  The flakies and glitter give a glowing, sparkly effect that keeps changing color.

No comments:

Post a Comment