Friday, May 4, 2012

April Nail Art Haul

Even though I haven't been blogging, I've been keeping up daily with all my favorite nail blogs.  On one of them (Spellbinding Nails) I noticed a teaser for the next set of bundle monster plates that is soon to be released. Here is the link to view that http://www.spellbindingnails.com/2012/04/bundle-monster-teaser.html  I can't wait to order a set.  I don't own either of the previous sets and were checking them out on Amazon.  While looking, I came across some Konad plates I didn't have.  I ended up ordering m33, 34, and 79.  I also got a set of dotting tools. I got them within a week of ordering.  On Wednesday I was at CVS and found some cute nails gems.                       
                                        

I stamped out M33, 34. The mermaid is a little difficult, her arm just wouldn't stamp.  The designs are so cute.  I'm definitely going to make a lot of use of these.

I finally have my own set.  Yippee! No more toothpicks and orange sticks.  It is much easier to place gems with these.  I also used them to distribute the gliiter on my "Tex-y" manicure.



They really had a nice selection when I went to CVS.  I didn't see any of these last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment