Friday, May 4, 2012

April Nail Polish Haul

Back L-R: Russian Navy, Do You Think I'm Tex-y?, At First Sight, Mannicurist of Seville
Front L-R: Teal or No Teal, Happy Anniversary, Cinderella, A Million Sparkles, Twining Vines
This year I've really been holding off buying polish.  I did A LOT of hauls last year and wanted to enjoy those colors.  I have been buying a polish now and then but April is my first haul of the year. Through the course of a month, I acquired 13 bottles.  It wasn't intentional.  I went to watch The Hunger Games and since I was at the mall, went in to Trade Secrets (my favorite mall shop).  They have some OPI colors that are being discontinued. I also had to get 4 of the NYC Ballet shades.  I made a total of 3 visits in the week.  Walgreens had the Wet N Wild Flora and Fauna sets.  I got both since wet n wild are my favorite eyeshadows. ( I have almost every palatte).  The polishes I could have done without.  When I went to Target, I saw A Million Sparkles by Nicole.  It was the first time I noticed that color. Beautiful.  A few days ago I was killing time in Walgreens and they finally had Cinderella by Sinful Colors. They were out a while, so this time I bought it.  So that basically sums up my haul.  I don't intend to do another haul for a while. 

The Ballet shades are so pretty, they needed their own picture. L-R: My Pointe Exactly, Care to Danse?, You Callin Me a Lyre?, Pirouette My Whistle.  I made good use of them last month.  Softshades are usually not my thing, but I really, really like these. The formula is smooth and not streaky.  You Callin Me A Lyre? is my favorite.  It is a true ballet pink.  Scrangie did a beautiful review on them.  Thanks to her I didn't pass up these jellies. http://www.scrangie.com/search?q=nyc+ballet. Ommorphia Beauty Bar also did a spectacular review on the collection. She included pictures of the New York City Ballet and the result is stunning.  http://ommorphiabeautybar.com/2012/03/03/opi-new-york-city-ballet-softshades-collection-swatches-review/

I will do full manis from my haul, including the softshades again. I might need a backup bottle of Lyre

No comments:

Post a Comment