Friday, March 29, 2013

I Theodora You Easter Style

So far I am really liking this years OPI releases.  The Mariah Carey Liquid Sands, Euro Central, and the Oz collection.  These colors are right up my alley.  I've used each color I got at least 2x or more.  I Theodora You is a a creamy pink that is the color of strawberry milk.  It is the most pigmented softshade I own.  I Theodora You is the base for my Easter design this year.  I used two coats.  It still had some visible nail line, which is normal for a softshade.  I then used Oy-Another Polish Joke from the Euro Central mini set on my tips.  SH Insta-Dri Coco-a-go-go was used for the stamping along with plates BM-302, BM-314, and the butterfly image on the Konad sample mini plate.  The result looks like chocolate bunnies and strawberry milk.  I snack I could go for right now as I wait for my vehicle to be serviced.  I thought I wouldn't have time to do this post but it worked out perfectly since the wait is a little longer than I expected.



 
Have a wonderful Easter!  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment