Thursday, March 14, 2013

China Glaze Tape Mani

I'm finally getting around to editing and posting my January manicures.  I usually write the post as my polish dries and take the pictures the following day.  The pictures are finally loaded onto my laptop and are being edited in between everything else.  In the January pictures my cuticles are ragged from the painting projects that I was doing.  I was still using lotion before and after painting the house but it still didn't help my cuticles.  My cuticles are healed, but painting starts again in April.  

This was supposed to be my first post of the year and was also my first patchwork tape mani. 

I hope everyone had a great holiday season! I've taken a break from blogging and painting my house to spend time with my girls while they were on Christmas break. I did not take a break from doing my nails. Today I'm showing you my New Years Mani. Instead of a glitter bomb, I did a simple tape mani that was on my "to do" list. I used China Glaze for my colors. Kalahari Kiss from this past summers On Safari was the base. Such a pretty neutral color. This yellow/beige is also on my list for a giraffe design. I then taped it off and painted No Plain Jane and then Jungle Queen-also from the On Safari collection. It looked fine as is, but since this was for New Years Eve, I added gems for sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment