Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Avon Green Tea Cuticle Serum

I wanted to do a quick review today about the new Avon Nail Experts Cuticle Serum.  It is such a great product that I wanted to share it with everyone.  There are a few products in my rotation for cuticle care.  OPI Avoplex Replenishing Oil, Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, ESSIE Apricot Oil (least favorite), Sally Hansen Healthy Cuticles Now, and pure Vitamin E.  The Avon Cuticle Serum is by far my favorite.  It's like a mini spa treatment for my cuticles.  There are little aloe beads that feel refreshing when massaged in.  It's not greasy and my cuticles feel soft and smooth right after. 




 
It has a spatula instead of a brush. At first it was awkward to use, but I've goten used to it.
 
 
This was a gift from my grandma, so I'm not sure the cost. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. ****FYI**** As of the end of 2014-beginning of 2015, this product has been discontinued! Im so frustrated!!! I was told that it may come back in their "Outlet" book but its highly unlikely.... this product made my nails grow long and strong and of course AVON had to get rid of it because it worked great!!! I've been selling for many years and this always frustrated me to the point that I am now stopping my business and finding something that wont be discontinued in 6 months to a year!

    ReplyDelete