Friday, March 22, 2013

OPI Can't Find My Czechbook vs. Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing

Today's post is a comparison between OPI Can't Find My Czechbook from the Euro Central collection and Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing from their Sugar Rush display. Both collections came out around the same time. These two colors are so close, I needed to do a side by side swatch to see if they were dupes. On my pinkie and middle finger is OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, pointer and ring is S.C. Sweet Nothing. Czechbook leans more blue, while Sweet Nothing slightly leans green. Both were two coats. Czechbook was a little streaky, but it could have been because I have the mini bottle and I usually have trouble with application due to the teeny tiny brushes. Sweet Nothing has a thicker formula and it could get away with one thick coat. Czechbook dries faster and both have a glossy finish. They are not dupes. However, if you own one, you really don't need the other.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment