Monday, September 10, 2012

My Collection Part 3

Good morning.  This week I have the second half of my polish collection.  It consists of only OPI.  I have 2 OPI racks on my dressor and am going to show you whats on the first rack today and the second rack will be on Wednesday.

POTC Stranger Tides. I collected the whole set including the Silver Shatter.
It's one of my favorite collections.


Texas Sorbets (These are so versatile and they dry super shiny)
Houstan We Have a Purple, Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?, Guy Meets Gal-Veston,
and Do You Think I'm Tex-y?

DS Fantasy and Couture
Muppets Rainbow Connection and Designer De Better
(I really wasn't excited about the Muppets Holiday set-the colors weren't for me)

Russia Collection
Siberian Nights, Boris and Natasha, Russian Navy, Midnight in Moscow
My camera did not pick up how beautiful and vampy these are. 
Fall favorites!!!

Espana Collection
Manicurist of Seville, Ate Berries in the Canaries, Here Today Aragon Tommorrow
Well pigmented shades.  These do not disappoint!

NYC Ballet
Pirouette My Whistle, You Callin Me a Lyre?, Care to Danse?,
My Pointe Exactly, Don't Touch My Tutu
I'm usually not a soft shades fan, but these were amazing.  Jellies-I can't resist.
I'm just missing 1 from the set (Barre My Soul).

Misc. Soft Shades (see, I rarely buy soft shades)
Time-Less is More 2008, Fairytale Bride 2009 in At First Site and I Pink I Love You,
I Juggle Men top coat 2011

Misc.
No Room for the Blues (Paige Denim), I Lily Love You (NIce Stems),
Save Me (Nicki Minaj), Thanks So Muchness (Alice in Wonderland)
I would have liked all 4 of the Alice in Wonderland, but this is the only
one I could hunt down.

Shatters
Silver, Red, White, Teal
The white is getting goopy.  I had black, but it was beyond saving.
I just bought the red a couple months ago.  It is kind of jelly like. <3

Katy Perry
The One That Got Away, Not Like the Movies 2nd release, Last Friday Night,
Teenage Dream, Not Like The Movies duochrome
I really liked the color range in this set.  It is another favorite of mine.

Okay, so this was the first half of my OPI collection.  Hope you're enjoying it so far. 
Do you have any favorites from these collections?

No comments:

Post a Comment