Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Collection Part 2

Good morning.  Hope everyone's day is starting off great.  Today is Part 2 of my polish collection.  These are all my WNW and Sally Hansens.  I've also included my Sinful Colors and China Glaze.
Walgreens has been open in my area for I think over a year now.  If not for Walgreens, I wouldn't have most of these posted today.

WNW Fast Dry (All names are word play on a t.v. show title, I would like to collect all
just for that purpose.)  L-R Teal or No Teal, Teal of Fortune, Twining Vines (exclusive), FuschiaRama, Party of Five Glitters, Grays Anatomy

WNW Fergie (exclusive to Walgreens)
L-R Dutchess, Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night,
Hollywood Walk of Fame, Kaleidoscope Eyes

Set the Stage, Twinkle Twinkle, In the Spotlight, Strobe Light,
Disco Ball, and Rockstar Pink

White-On, Mint Sorbet, Bubblegum, Coral Reef, Pacific Blue

Celeb City, Golden-I, Deep Blue Sea, Flirt, Blizzard, Green with Envy (frankened)

SH Gem Crush in Big Money, BeJeweled, Showgirl Chic
SH Diamond Strength in Glass Slipper, Black Tie, Princess Cut

SH Magnetic in Electric Emerald, Silver Elements, and Red-Y Response 

These 3 are used solely for stamping.
SH Insta-Dri in Co Co a-go-go and Lightning, Nabi Metallic Silver

Sinful Colors (Exclusive to Walgreens)
Neptune, Zeus, Let Me Go, Neon Melon, Cinderella, Nail Junkie
 China Glaze is very hard to come by.  If it was well stocked everywhere like OPI, I might have needed to give China Glaze its own post.

Magnetix in Pull Me Close and Drawn to You, 2010 Holiday in Mrs. Claus,
Crackle Glaze in Haute Metal


This concludes all my nonOPI polishes.
 Next week I'll have my OPI collection split into a Mon/Wed post.

2 comments:

  1. Where do you store them? Do you have a Sally's or Ulta where you live?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 2 OPI racks on my dresser. A large caboodle under my bed that stores my non OPI. A couple OPI cardboard boxe s for A-England and Essie. No Ulta or Sally's ( a Sally's will soon be opening 2 hours drive. Away from me. I'm excited for that). I buy from Walgreens. Trades secrets and there is a salon right around the corner from me that really stocks a lot of OPI. I can walk there so I'm always checking them out.

      Delete