Saturday, July 7, 2012

Care to Danse? gradient

Good morning.  It might be summer, but we are seriously lacking the sunshine.  All of our summer fun activities are on hold because of the unpredictable weather.  I took the girls swimming the other day and we had to cut it short when it started getting really windy and the rain started falling.  I had bought a bunch of outdoor fun things for the girls for summer and we haven't really gotten to make use of them.  It will probably be hot and sunny when school starts in a few weeks and everyone is busy.  Ugh.  Okay, there I vented. Now I feel better.  On to todays manicure.  Today I have a gradient using OPI Care to Danse? and SH Gem Crush Be-Jeweled.  This combo has a light, airy feel to it.  I started off with 2 coats of Care to Danse?.......

and then sponged on Be-Jeweled............

1 more coat of Care to Danse? to create a jelly sandwich.....

and then brushed Be-Jeweled on my tips.

Added some fimo. I overloaded the flowers on this hand and
then went minimal on the other hand.




It really sparkles under the kitchen light.

No comments:

Post a Comment