Wednesday, July 18, 2012

California Colors #13

I found a gem of a polish for only $1.07 at my local Longs (CVS).  It is labeled as #13 with no name. A coral pink jelly with flakies.   Very similar to OPI I Lily Love You (which is more pink).

I



This is 2 coats Guy Meets Gal-Veston and 2 coats #13.  Out the Door
top coat caused shrinkage again.   This combo looks like a party on
my nails.

It became more of a party with a round of presents and cupcakes for everyone!!!  I used
a couple of designs from my new Bundle Monster plates. I got so excited how awesome it
looked and rushed the top coat.  It smeared my stamping.  That didn't stop the party.  It wasn't
 as noticeable in person and I kept it on for 4 days.  My daughter was bummed when I removed
it.  It could have stayed on longer but I was in a vampy mood and was craving fall colors.

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of that brand, I must find it. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wondering if Rite Aid might carry it. I grew up with this brand. Longs Drugs always had it and this brand was the cheapest polish in the store.

      Delete