Saturday, June 23, 2012

Neon Melon Watermelon

I was in Walgreens the other day and saw their Sinful Colors rack fully stocked for the first time in awhile.  Included in that rack was a bunch of neons that I had seen earlier in the year and passed up.  On this trip,  they were all calling my name.  Wishing it was $0.99 sale time, I settled on just one.  I decided to get Neon Melon because I wanted to try my fimo watermelons with this highlighter yellow.  This is my first official neon polish.  I'm pretty excited with it.

I used X-treme Wear White On as undies to really make this neon
pop.   I used a Konad plate and Konad polish for the tips.


I did this entire manicure 2 hours before leaving the house.
When I came home, one of my watermelons was missing.

This color is so bright, it practically glows in the dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment