Thursday, April 18, 2013

Lights of Emerald City over Grape, Set, Match

This is a quick post today.  I'm using Lights of Emerald City over OPI Grape, Set, Match.  I almost used Funky Dunkey, but switched last minute.  Grape, Set has a slight duochrome shimmer that pairs better with LOEC.  I'm really happy with the 4 colors I bought from the Oz collection.  I've used all 4 multiple times.  Considering all the untrieds I have in my collection that is really saying something.

.
I prefer using Lights of Emerald City and also When Monkeys Fly over jewel tones and bright colors instead of the soft shades they were originally paired with.  Have you tried these polishes and what polishes do like pairing them with?

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I haven't worn any from that collection yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice combo! I have Lights of Emerald City and I've swatched it over a few colours - I definitely like it better over darker and brighter colours than pale ones.

    ReplyDelete