Friday, August 31, 2012

Franken Friday Week 6- Absolutely Alice dupe

Absolutely Alice has been a lemming of mine for a while.  This is the second dupe I tried to create of it.  Not exact, but I'm satisfied and no longer need Absolutely Alice.  I had read in a few places that Milani Blue Flash was similar to A.A.  I got me a bottle and immediately poured it into my diminished bottle of OPI Spark De Triomphe.  The gold glitter is 2 sizes compared to the single gold glitter in A.A.  That is the only diffrence as far as I'm concerned. 
 

 
 
I saw these Jordana polishes and immediately thought "Jelly Frankens".  I bought all three hearts.
 
Lilac Hearts, Red of Hearts, and Pink Hearts
The heart confetti is rather minimal and I had great difficulty fishing them out.


I managed to pour out half of the base polish into another bottle to create a future franken and now the hearts are dense enough to brush on.

I'm not sure what color jelly I want yet.  Some of the hearts snuck into the bottle but they won't be a problem.
 


4 comments: