Monday, August 27, 2012

Blue Gradient

OPI Russian Navy, Swimsuit I Nailed It, and WNW Teal or No Teal have been sitting on my dressor waiting their turn to be used as a gradient.  The result turned out fantastic! I've had Russian Navy for awhile but never got around to wearing it.  It is a beautiful dark blue. Now I know why it's so popular.  In the bottle, it's has red micro glitter that makes it look purple.  On the nail it's a shimmery navy.  Russian Navy was almost a one coater (it may be a good stamping polish).  Teal or No Teal is a color I almost gave away since I never wanted it in the first place (it came in a makeup set).  The irony is that I've been using Teal or No Teal way more than Teal of Fortune which settled my Catch Me in Your Net lemming.
Please ignore the messy cleanup. Russian Navy ran into my cuticles during cleanup
and made it look worse than if I had left it alone.

Of course I'm not one to leave well enough alone.  I added Kaleidoscope Eyes from the new Fergie line for WNW.  It's a combo of gold, teal, blue, and green chunky glitter in a clear base. The glitter goes on sparse and was the perfect finishing touch for this manicure.


This is one of those manicures that sparkle like crazy and
catch everyones attention.

2 comments: