Wednesday, July 13, 2011

OPI Thanks So Muchness

 I wanted to try one of my new colors from my last haul.  This is "Thanks So Muchness" from the OPI Alice in Wonderland collection.  I also wanted to compare it to "Ali's Big Break" from last holidays Burlesque collection.  On my ring finger I painted "Ali's Big Break".  Once applied it's really hard to tell the difference.  In the bottle "TSM" is a rich shimmer (it's the same formula as "Blue My Mind" from OPIs permanent set-a beautiful royal blue).  "ABB" has fine gold glitter distributed throughtout the bottle but once applied it's hard to see.  If you look close "ABB" is slightly darker and has depth, while "TSM" is shimmery.  Both colors apply smooth and were 2 coaters for me.


I used Konad plate m65 Rose design in Konad black.  It looks like a manicure the Red Queen would wear.  I wonder what kind of manicure Alice would have?           Manicure consisted of OPI Natural Nail Base coat, two coats Thanks So Muchness (2 coats Ali"s Big Break on ring fingers), Konad plate m65, and Sally Hansen Complete Care as a top coat.                              

Ali's Big Break
Thanks So Much-ness

*Note   I'm on day 3 with this manicure and I absolutely love it!  I will definitly be doing this design again.  The reds are beautiful and it makes a dramatic statement contrasted with the light color clothing that I normally wear.  I'm happy that I stepped out of my comfort zone and did red tones this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment