Saturday, July 23, 2011

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Suede and Silver Shatter

This is from 2009 OPI Suede collection.  In 2009/2010, nail polish was the last thing on my mind.  This year when I looked back on previous OPI collections, there were quite a few great colors and finishes.   I found this last month and wanted to give it a try. I was in a purple mood because of the weather.  The sun comes out and then an hour later it's raining.  A couple hours later-blue skies and hot weather.  So hard to plan anything (frustrating).
 It dries super fast and has a suede-like feel.  It chipped fast.  My pinkie chipped right after I painted it. 

I wanted to cover up the not so perfect paint job with silver shatter.  It didn't break apart well and I'm thinking it's because of the suede finish.  This is coming off first chance I get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment