Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Serena Grand Slam


Okay, totally excited!  I went to my local salon today to see if the last bottle of OPI My Private Jet was still there.  It wasn't.  That's okay.  I bought Serena Grand Slam Spark De Triomph with white shatter instead.  It's a super nice combo.  I didn't want to get another shatter but I really liked the gold glitter in SDT.  It reminds me of pyrite (fool's gold).  I asked if the Grand Slam England that I prepaid was in.  They said no, but when I went to the grocery store my phone rang.  It just arrived early this morning and was in the back.  I was so excited that I forgot to buy my produce at the grocery store. At least I remembered the milk.  Both sets are really nice.  I think I'm going to use Spark De Triumph at soon as my Mermaids Tears start showing wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment