Sunday, June 19, 2011

OPI Sparrow Me the Drama

May 30, 2011
     My latest addiction has been nail polish. It all just started when I went to buy OPI black shatter to see what all the fuss was about.  I went home with my shatter and the Katy Perry mini collection.  Totally loved it!   I started checking online for reviews, blogs, upcoming colors, all the collections I missed.  I’ve bought more polish in the last two months than I did in all my previous years.  Since I’ve been doing my nails so often now, I wanted to take pictures and share with everyone.  My cuticles are not the best though.
For the month of June I’m doing mostly light pastel colors.  I’ve been rocking dark colors all last month and am ready to lighten up.
May 30, 2011
This is OPI Pirates of the Caribbean “Sparrow Me the Drama” with Sally Hansen X-treme wear in “celeb city”.  I eagerly waited over a month for this collection to arrive in salons.  Since I live in Hawaii, everything arrives well after all the other states.  I tried ordering online, but shipping for six bottles was going to cost over $40 (cancel order!).  But my local salons have been getting a lot of business from me.  I’ve been trying to hit all OPI retailers looking for discontinued colors.  Anyway back to the subject, I bought the mini set and found the silver shatter at other location that charged $15. Later, I picked up the other colors.  The mini bottles are hard to paint with.  However, they are perfect for my four year olds tiny fingers.  I tried and love the entire pirates set.  The silver shatter covers too much of the base color for my liking, so I prefer to Konad with silver polish instead.
This manicure lasted 6 days with no chipping.  I couldn’t believe it.  It’s not like I wasn’t doing dishes or laundry.  I even went swimming.
I finally took it off so I could try a different color.

No comments:

Post a Comment