Sunday, June 19, 2011

Milani 3D

June 7, 2011
Went to CVS pharmacy and scoped polishes while I waited for a prescription.  I guess I’m the last person to know about holographic polishes.  I bought four of the Milani 3D polishes.  The holo really isn’t that noticeable in the bottle.  If I hadn’t seen other swatches online-I wouldn’t have even bothered to get it.



The top pic is “HD’ (a silver) over the previous “stranger tides” and below is “Hi-Tech” (a green) over everything else.  I really liked the green.  It shows the holo best.



                     That night I still wanted to the try the blue Milani called “cyber space”.  I decided to do a gradient which gets nicely blended with this set.  And yes, with all these coats layered over each other it didn’t dry and I had to remove it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment