Sunday, June 19, 2011

OPI Steady as She Rose

June 14, 2011
This is “steady as she rose”.  I’ve been overlooking this color since it came out.  All the swatches I had seen made the color look really washed out (even the pic I took makes the color look pale). I finally noticed it when I bought “skull and gloss bones”.  The color is so pretty.  I have a couple shirts that are this color.  In my opinion, it looks like a combo of “sparrow me the drama”, “planks a lot”, and “skull and gloss bones”.  A dusty, pinkish-lavender.
This is two-coats.   I wanted to do a feathered black French tip and a Konad white bow-but that didn’t turn out. I painted “teenage dream” and a silver stripe to cover it up.  I’ll try this again another time.  It only lasted two days.  The random black polish chipped superfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment