Sunday, June 19, 2011

OPI Give Me the Moon

June 4, 2011
This is OPI “give me the moon” from their Night Brights collection with NYC starry glitter and black shatter.  Give me the moon is my favorite from all the colors I currently have.  The NYC glitter adds a really nice touch.  I needed to retry my shatter because it had gotten really clumpy and not usable.  I picked up a lacquer thinner and now keep my shatter in the
fridge.  IT WORKED! My shatter is good as new.  I also give the bottle a good shake after painting each hand and when I’m done, I add the thinner before putting it away.  It’s really humid where I live so I need to take extra measures to keep my polish good.   *Note-when I bought “give me the moon”, I also saw “my private jet” but it wasn’t the original holo release.
This manicure lasted all of two days.  I ruined it by handling polish remover.  Oh well, I get to try more colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment