Friday, October 12, 2012

Bundle Monster Fright Night

Today I'm showing my entry for the Bundle Monster Fright Night contest.  I was so excited when I saw the contest post.  I had in my mind exactly what I was going to do.  It was my idea for my Halloween mani.  I did it and then decided not to enter it and I came up with a new design.  First I used Sinful Colors Slate and then used the saran technique with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. So easy and it has a nice effect.  This is my first time trying it. I brushed on a coat of I Juggle Men so it would have a subtle shimmer.  I used my BM series 3 plates to do the stamping and added a little fimo to complete it.  I thought the fimo was a mummy, but looking at it close up I'm not sure.  I wanted to create a black and white scary movie feel and then I had to come up with a title.  The best I could do was "Creatures in the Fog".  Not the most creative title.  Open voting starts tommorrow.  Please check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cindy! It's Leenette--Christina's friend. You're design here is beautiful--I love how the saran wrap technique looks. I recently read another blog talking about it but haven't yet tried it. Looks cool though. How can I vote on your design?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you click on my Facebook wall it will have the vote now button under the pic of my entry. Thank you for supporting me. :)

      Delete