Friday, June 28, 2013

The Bundle Monster Holiday Plates Have Arrived!!!

 
The 2013 Bundle Monster plates are now available.  This year they did a holiday/special occasion theme.  I wasted no time ordering my set.  I wanted to get them in time for the 4th of July.  For disclaimer purposes, I did pay for the set with my own funds.
 



I'm really liking the tree design.










Totally awesome Thanksgiving designs!!! 









The wedding plate is so great for anniversaries.  Along with some
number stamps to represent the years of wedded bliss.


Sorry for the blurry image.  I didn't notice until I was cropping and didn't have the
lighting to retake.   I can't wait to get to use this plate!

This is the plate that was the immediate selling point for me.  I've been trying to decide
what I was going to do and this is what I needed.  


So did anyone else place their order and which plate are you most excited about?
 

2 comments: