Friday, May 17, 2013

Fuzzy Coat Wool Lite


I am really liking the double accents.  This is the third in a row I've done.  I don't know if I can go back to using one color on all ten fingers.  Using different colors at once keeps it interesting and I don't have the urge to change my polish that often. 
My pointer and pinkie is WNW Wild Shine in Night Prowl, Revlon Facets of Fuschia on thumb (not pictured), and OPI Steady As She Rose topped with Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat in Wool Lite on middle and ring.  Four polishes total.

 
I'm still trying to figure out my new camera.  I've been taking a lot of blurry pictures and missing all those Kodak moments.  With the girls, I have to be fast to get a good picture.  They won't wait for me to adjust modes and color.  My daughter just had her May Day school program this morning and all the pictures are blurry.  I used Auto and Live modes and just found out I have a low light option.  For the moment, it's set on portrait.  I just want to point and shoot, not have to make everyone wait while I adjust my camera.  This is one of the better pictures taken.  It's not sharp or color accurate.  But at least their faces aren't blurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment