Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Double Accent Nails

This is my first bright manicure of the month. "When Monkeys Fly" has been sitting on my dresser waiting for another turn.  I paired it with "My Boyfriend Scales Walls"-my go to white.  I'm over the single accent nail and have not yet mastered the art of skittles.  Doing a double accent is very much in my comfort zone.  It feels more balanced-if that makes any sense.  My thumb, pointer, and pinkie is "Conga-Line Coral".  This is an OPI from back in Summer of 2009.  It doesn't look like much in the bottle.  I found it in a $2 clearance bin about three years ago when I was rebuilding my nail polish collection.  I'm glad I got it.  On the nail-it's a stunner! 




Right now I'm downsizing my polish collection.  I grew it too much.  I just sold thirteen bottles this weekend in a garage sale.  I'm planning on going through my dupes and non OPI brands and eliminating more polishes.  It will make my monthly polish maintenance routine a little less time consuming.  It will also mean that beautiful colors like the ones I'm wearing will get more use.  I'm also being ultra selective when purchasing new colors.  I haven't bought anything new for three weeks now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment