Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My China Glaze Crackle Dried Up!

Every six weeks or so, my daughter and I go through my nail polish collection and give each one a good shaking up.  The glitters get flipped opposite of how it was standing, thick polishes get some thinner, etc, etc...  This month, the Revlon Moon Candies needed thinner.  This is a little too soon, considering I just got them about 3-4 months ago. But what I'm really surprised about is how my CG Metalic Crackle completely dried up.  The bottle was shut tight and it looked fine last time I went through my polishes.  I'm not sure how long shelf life is for a Crackle/Shatter.  I've had it about 1 1/2 years.  Some of my OPI Shatters I've had longer and they are still good (the white IS getting thicker).
Has anyone else had this happen?












No comments:

Post a Comment