Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bond... James Bond...Magnetic

 
Being a fan of the James Bond movies, OPI, and magnetic polishes, picking up one of the new Skyfall magnetics was a must.  The magnet design was unique to all other magnets I've seen.  It is comfortable and simple to use.  The gold tone of Bond..James Bond is warm and complements my skin tone.
 

 
The magnet brings out the silver design.

 
I wanted to add a little color to make it more "Holiday Festive".  I decided on green gems vs red ones.

 
Does anyone remember the James Bond Jr. cartoon.  It was a favorite of mine.  I still remember the phrase  "The name's Bond..James Bond...Jr".  They should bring it back for the new generation.

1 comment:

  1. I shied away from the price tag of the Bond magnetics, but the pattern and the effect really is awesome! I love the golden colour of this one and the way the magnet lines go silver instead of just being lighter or darker, like most magnetics. May have to rethink this one after all... ;)

    ReplyDelete