Saturday, December 8, 2012

Claire's Sun Changers and Special Edition BM plate

I normally don't buy Claire's polishes because they usually chip within a day (on me anyway), however, these Sunchangers were too fun to pass up.  They don't change under a lamp-sunlight only. The color change is almost instant.  The two I picked up are sheer and best layered over another color.  I didn't try them on yet, but I wanted to post these up since they are Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.  Priced at $7.00/each. 
















I also received my Bundle Monster SE1 plate.  Since I live in Hawaii- it was a had to have design plate.  It was free with order.  Great excuse to finally get the Nail Gem wheels I had been wanting.  The images are large and don't all fit on my nubbies right now.  I'm really liking the gift wrap with poinsettia on it.   Maybe by the end of the month my nails will have grown out enough to fit some of the images.


No comments:

Post a Comment